Zelda Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roy finds a mask

2 posters

Go down

Roy finds a mask Empty Roy finds a mask

Post  Roy Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Race: Any

Requirements: None

Objective: Ahh! Hey, can I ask you a favor? Can you pick up a mask for me?
I would really appreciate it.

Mission: Go to Clock Town and request a mod. Then, write 100 words on finding the
Mask Salesman and returning the mask to the man.

Reward:
Add this message to your siggy:

Triumph

Something good will happen!
"Ok so let me get this staright. You pre-ordered a mask to be delivered here but you don't have time to stay and get it?" Roy asked.
"Yeah!" replied the man. Roy signed and poured his face in to his thumb and index finger.
"Fine. I'll wait here. Where do I find you once I have it?" Roy questioned.
"North Gate. Remember, he's called the Happy Mask Salesman," reminded the man. The man took off for the North Gate and Roy stood. And stood. And stood. Then a man wearing a huge backpack filled with masks walked by.
"Excuse me! Sir! Are you the Happy Mask Salesman?" Roy asked.
"Who wants to know!?" asked the man.
"An Adam Gontier made a purchase for one of your masks but couldn't stay to get it from you, so he left me here to get it. May I have the mask?" explained Roy.
"I'm sorry I only give my masks to the people who purchase them. Mr. Gontier will have to find me if he wants the mask," replied the Happy Masks Salesman.
"But he had to go somewhere!" Roy cried.
"Good day to you, sir!" said the Salesman sternly. Roy became angry and kicked the Salesman in the nutz causing him to fall to the ground bleeding. Roy reached into the bag and found a mask attached to a note saying,"To Adam Gontier." The Salesman groaned in pain.
"It's too bad your not on Kicked in the Balls," Roy mocked.
Roy went to the North Gate and gave Adam his mask. Adam then walked out to his jet from the future.
Wc: 269
Roy
Roy
Admin

http://ssbng.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Roy finds a mask Empty Re: Roy finds a mask

Post  Nash Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:48 am

Wow. Overkill.

Accepted.
Nash
Nash